Monday 5 September 2016

Now I can Fulfill my Familial Obligation From Abroad

Today I have to share a heartfelt feeling of a young girl, Rachna Singhania. It not only depicts the need to go for NRI Family Health Plan but an emotional turmoil felt by almost every Indian living abroad once. She shared it with such a personal touch, I think you should read it once.








I was very young when my parents were sending me to US for my higher studies with soggy eyes and quivering hands. That time, I was actually high with excitement of going to a foreign country and I hugged my parents bid them goodbye. 

With all the studies, parties going in my life in US, I never gave a thought about mom & dad’s health until I got a call one day from Dad saying that Mom got admitted for chest pain but I do not have to worry she will be fine. He called just to give information because he knew somewhere what I could have done from abroad for my mom in India. Mom recovered after a day or two diagnosed with high cholesterol and blood pressure for which she now had to take few medicines everyday to stay healthy with exercises. 

The situation shook me and I started Googling for healthcare services in Delhi or someone who can at least be in touch with my parents for their health needs. And to my surprise the Google spewed my answer in flick of a second with NRI Family Health. 

This agency is superb as it is not only providing health plans but all the on demand health services just by enrolling into a simple plan. I opted for a two year plan with an Elderly Care package for a whole year. It is not only easy but a reasonable way to take care of my parents and with coordinator who will be in constant touch with my parents and me.

With NRI Family Health, I am so relieved and happy that I can fulfill my familial obligation from abroad by taking care of my parents like they did when I was small. I think care from heart matters not the distance and medium you choose.  I am grateful to the team of NRI Family health to be the best medium for NRIs like me.

 - Rachna 



Get your loved ones registered for our ‘NRI Family Health Plan’ and many other such health services today.

To know more contact us on the following contact details:

U.S. Toll Free No.: (888) 743 5435

Direct Helpline no. : +91 92-8989-1234
Write to us: info@nrifamilyhealth.com
Visit us- www.nrifamilyhealth.com






No comments:

Post a Comment