Tuesday 6 September 2016

A small gift of Health Plan for my Parents



Being at a reputed position in my company I enjoyed all the luxury starting from a private car from the company to Health Care coverage for me and my spouse. I really never faced any problem while living in US after migrating from India six months back.

My parents still live in our ancestral home in Mohali, which is a commercial hub adjacent to Chandigarh in India. They are the proud parents in my locality whose son and daughter- in- law have settled in US with a nice house and job. But in the midst of all the good things, this coin has another worried face which is my Parent’s health.

When I used to live with them, I always took care of all their hospital visits and health checks. But now, it is a serious concern for me as well as for my parents!

 With this stressed mind, I discussed with my fellow Indians living nearby our house. Some of them told me that there are few agencies in India which take care of elders’ health and moreover can provide health services at home like nursing services, blood sample collection, doctor visits, regular check with the family at home and what not.

With high recommendation from many of my friends, I checked out one website named as www.nrifamilyhealth.com . And it was like I got all my answers from the services offered by NRI Family Health.  It was really easy to enroll for a NRI Family Health Plan which is available as one and two year plan. I took the one year NRI Family Health Plan for my parents and I am so happy with their services that at times I can forget to give a call to my parents but the NRI Family Health coordinator assigned to my parents will never forget to check with them.

With the NRI Family Health, even my parents can call them up for any On Demand Service such as Medical Transportation, for medicines to be delivered at home etc.
I will suggest all my fellow Indians to avail the easy and very beneficial services for your family in India through NRI Family Health.

Visit Us @:

No comments:

Post a Comment