Monday 24 April 2017

My experiences of NRI Family Health in India

“I always wanted someone to take care of my mother, just like me!
I thank, NRI Family Healthcare to provide me such peace of mind.”
-Raghav, Corporate Executive in Australia
 Hi, I am a well-settled professional in Australia. I am an IT professional who is earning fortunes, but somewhere I am unable to take care of my mother back home in India. Since she doesn’t want to leave our parental house, she lives alone with a part time maid in New Delhi, India. She is in late 50s and is a diabetic patient.
One day late night, I was doing some extra work at my office. Suddenly, my phone rang and it was my neighbor of India. He said that my mother got a diabetic attack. Her sugar level was dipped down drastically. I became impatient after hearing this news. I made hundreds of calls to my friends and relatives to take their help. After the trouble of an hour or two, I was finally able to arrange something for her. But that was not the end.
My mother got admitted in the hospital and was kept in observation for 3 days. I was continuously in touch with her doctor. I kept enquiring about her health after every two hours. I guess, that were the most difficult days of my life.
But after 3 days my mother came back home but her doctor recommended to give her proper care in terms of her eating habits, medicine and other daily routines. 
I got worried and consulted my mamaji about this issue. He recommended me NRI’s Family Healthcare Plan.
I visited NRI’s Family Healthcare website. I learned about their preventive healthcare services and registered myself immediately. They assigned a soft spoken and well experienced nurse for my mother.
She takes all the care that my mother wants. She maintains a chart for her sugar level and sends her daily report to the doctor. She also makes sure that my mother takes a healthy and balanced diet. She strictly follows the instructions of the doctor and gives all the love and care to my. She is punctual and disciplined. My mother is quiet happy with her and NRI’s Family Healthcare services.
Since she is so good in her work, my mother always praises her for her dedication and commitment. My mother, also said she sometimes calls her MAA JI. It gives me a sense of relief and a feeling “yes, somebody is there to take care of my mother in my absence.”

I thank, NRI’ Family Healthcare to share my responsibilities and allow me to work without any worry. #NRIFamily #NRIhealthcare

Call Us Now: 
US Toll Free : (888) 743 5435
Mail: info@nrifamilyhealth.com
Or visit : www.nrifamilyhealth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment