Monday 24 October 2016

Best Health Care Services Provides for parents





The thought of celebrating any festival in a foreign country without my parents & friends was near to impossible. But now since I have shifted to US I understand & cherish the importance of those moments spent with family & friends. Having grown up in Punjab, it always used to struck me that hoe my extended family might be celebrating festivals like holi & Diwali in a foreign country!

When I git shifted here I met bunch of Indian people in my area who used to plan theses festivals with same enthusiasm like we did in India. They left no stone unturned in organising these events & not only us Indians but celebrate it with fellow Americans too.

With all the thoughts in mind I used to think about my parents that what if someone could be there with them in my absence for their like family only. And I came across the Health Care Services for parents in Delhi, Pune,Karnataka by NRI Family Health. it is an agency who has the expertise in taking care of the parents or family of NRI in India.

My parents are diabetic and they need Senior citizen full body checkup in India,Kolkata to keep their health in check. The only problem is that there is no one assist them to any doctor or healthcare centre. NRI Family Health makes it easier for its members by facilitating the Doctor advice online in India| Medical second opinion services Chennai. and if required they can arrange for medical transportation to hospitals, clinic or the best diagnostic centres as well.

My mother was once hospitalised and was admitted for more than 8 days and even after discharge from the hospital she was in need of a Nurse required for home in Amritsar, Amritsar, Kochi. NRI Family Health takes the full responsibility of the its members to provide them with healthcare facilities at home by the experts only.

I always miss my parents but with NRI Family Health I do not have to worry about my parents health any day. I can check their uocaes on NRI Family Health online electronic medical records & can discuss with US Certified medical experts also.

With more & more people moving out of India to different parts of the world for work or higher education, I would prefer them to get their loved ones registered with NRI Family Health for basic, preferred or premium health services for the period of one to two years.

Here on this Diwali I would be gorging on the Indian sweets and will celebrate with ease that my parents are with grey hands too take care of them back in India.

Get your loved ones registered for our ‘NRI Family Health Plan’ today.
To know more contact us on the following contact details:
U.S. Toll Free No.: (888) 743 5435
Direct Helpline no. : +91 92-8989-1234
Write to us: info@nrifamilyhealth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment